Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded down 34.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. In the last seven days, Emerald Crypto has traded down 29% against the dollar. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be bought for about $0.0135 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Emerald Crypto has a market cap of $257,664.61 and approximately $1.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 38% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Emerald Crypto
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Emerald Crypto is www.emeraldcrypto.de. The Reddit community for Emerald Crypto is https://reddit.com/r/emeraldcrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Emerald Crypto (EMD) is a cryptocurrency based on LiteCoin. It uses proof of work (POW) to create distributed trustless consensus and solve the double-spend problem. There are dedicated seed nodes for syncing into the right blockchain. Emerald Crypto uses 20 second block time for continuous confirmation of the transactions on its blockchain. The mining difficulty is retargeted after each block and is calculated by using the Dark Gravity Wave 3 algorithm. It is an open source project, that rebranded from Emerald to Emerald Crypto on August 04, 2014. “
Emerald Crypto Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emerald Crypto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emerald Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.