Ormeus Cash (CURRENCY:OMC) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 15th. During the last week, Ormeus Cash has traded up 976.4% against the US dollar. Ormeus Cash has a total market capitalization of $102,448.84 and $171,014.00 worth of Ormeus Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ormeus Cash coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.78 or 0.00341753 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00008791 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001130 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00004413 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000080 BTC.
About Ormeus Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron (OMC) is a digital blockchain-based asset that accrues interest through two mechanisms: minting and BTC dividends. It is the first step towards having an unbanked investment world where an independent digital currency asset yields returns in an alternate medium of exchange. OMC plans to be a major inflation and investment vehicle for the cryptocurrency community as well as various brick-and-mortar entities. Taking the first step towards an unbanked societyThe core principle of Omicron's investment platform is to allow investors to own a digital asset that adds value to itself- just like shares in a dividend-issuing company. Easily transferable for a quick turnover without the need of intermediary brokers, the OMC asset will be the choice dividend vehicle for investors around the globe. Biweekly dividends ensure that no matter the price of the asset, the asset owner always will receive a 0.00001% share of the dividend pool, per Omicron, every 2 weeks.How are BTC dividend-yields accrued and issued?BTC dividends will be funded every 2 weeks through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields. A BTC address must be associated with the OMC address, which will be done through the main website, and soon through the Omicron client itself. “
Buying and Selling Ormeus Cash
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ormeus Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ormeus Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ormeus Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ormeus Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ormeus Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.