Ark (ARK) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 22nd. Ark has a market capitalization of $69.13 million and approximately $10.99 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ark has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar. One Ark coin can currently be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00001682 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00004512 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Acet (ACT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atlantis Metaverse (TAU) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000089 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with others (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.