e-Gulden (EFL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 22nd. e-Gulden has a market capitalization of $1.33 million and $71.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One e-Gulden coin can now be purchased for about $0.0777 or 0.00000259 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $71.92 or 0.00239712 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00016313 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002881 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00005960 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 35.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000704 BTC.
e-Gulden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Electronic Gulden Crypto Currency (EFL) is named after the Gulden Florjin a Dutch coin from the Middle Ages. Again like SpainCoin, Scotcoin, CryptoEscudo, and other nationally inspired crypto currencies, the Electronic Gulden is a premined coin for distribution to a specific nationality – in this case the Dutch. 50% of the coin can be mined by anyone and 50% will be allotted to Dutch Households and verified using two proofs of address – two utility bills. The ELF coin is a PoW scrypt altcoin with a hard cap limit of 21000000, block reward halving every 210000 blocks, difficulty adjustment every 4500 blocks, and a starting block reward of 25 coins per block. “
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.