Global X Cybersecurity ETF (NYSEARCA:BUG – Get Rating) rose 2.9% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $26.03 and last traded at $25.57. Approximately 809,526 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 81% from the average daily volume of 447,091 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.84.
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $29.46 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $30.16.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Cybersecurity ETF (BUG)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Cybersecurity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Cybersecurity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.