MONK (MONK) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 22nd. MONK has a total market cap of $3.17 million and approximately $14,522.00 worth of MONK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MONK has traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar. One MONK coin can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00000812 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SuperFarm (SUPER) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00013440 BTC.
- Millimeter (MM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00002257 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA Everworld (GAIA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Release Project (REL) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
Buying and Selling MONK
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MONK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MONK should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MONK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MONK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MONK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.