NFTLootBox (LOOT) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 22nd. During the last week, NFTLootBox has traded up 17.7% against the US dollar. NFTLootBox has a market capitalization of $915,318.90 and approximately $40,030.00 worth of NFTLootBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NFTLootBox coin can currently be bought for approximately $40.50 or 0.00106784 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 55.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,840.00 or 0.12742521 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded up 462.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003315 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001394 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $144.07 or 0.00478061 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00033919 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000253 BTC.
NFTLootBox Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NFTLootBox is a non-Fungible Token (NFT) Project allowing users to Stake the LOOT token to earn Coins. Coins can then be used to open NFT Loot Boxes. The Loot Boxes contain a variety of NFTs – some produced In-House and some from other popular NFT Projects and Artists. NFTLootBox.com is a fairer and more exciting way to distribute NFTs. Now Everyone Has A Chance To Get Rare and Valuable NFTs. “
Buying and Selling NFTLootBox
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NFTLootBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NFTLootBox should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NFTLootBox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NFTLootBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NFTLootBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.