Polis (POLIS) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 22nd. Over the last seven days, Polis has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Polis has a market cap of $847,751.53 and $246.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polis coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0862 or 0.00000286 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00004577 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.00 or 0.00395121 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57.15 or 0.00189748 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded 30% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001293 BTC.
Polis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polis is a community driven cryptocurrency for fast transactions and payments. Polis is used on Polispay app the multi coin wallet as main currency with its own ecosystem like gift cards and debit cards.Polis gives you the opportunity to buy these gift cards and vouchers without any additonal fees. The complete project is governed as a DAO. Polis uses advanced decentralized blockchain technology to solve major problems for the global community. wPolis or wrapped Polis is 1:1 backed by Polis coin. This token was generated to make Polis available for the Ethereum network and it is traded on Uniswap. “
Buying and Selling Polis
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.