Scirocco Energy Plc (LON:SCIR – Get Rating)’s share price was down 3.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 0.41 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 0.41 ($0.01). Approximately 5,006,131 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 75% from the average daily volume of 2,852,838 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.43 ($0.01).
The stock has a market capitalization of £3.43 million and a PE ratio of -2.13. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 0.51 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 0.67.
About Scirocco Energy (LON:SCIR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Scirocco Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scirocco Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.