Waves Enterprise (WEST) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 22nd. Waves Enterprise has a market capitalization of $3.17 million and approximately $149,333.00 worth of Waves Enterprise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Waves Enterprise has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. One Waves Enterprise coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0754 or 0.00000252 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 51.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,809.60 or 0.12707569 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 472.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00003582 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003332 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001810 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $146.68 or 0.00489273 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00034010 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00008646 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000254 BTC.
About Waves Enterprise
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves Enterprise is a combination of private and public networks designed to ensure high throughput, scalability, and reliability of solutions, as well as data immutability and confidentiality. Waves Enterprise provides consulting, deployment, and support services. “
Waves Enterprise Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Enterprise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves Enterprise should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves Enterprise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Enterprise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Enterprise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.