Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 24th. One Harvest Finance coin can currently be bought for $50.76 or 0.00168715 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Harvest Finance has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. Harvest Finance has a market capitalization of $34.36 million and approximately $18.66 million worth of Harvest Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008559 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CrowdWiz (WIZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000745 BTC.
About Harvest Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “Harvest automatically farms the highest yield available from the newest DeFi protocols, and optimizes the yields that are received using the latest farming techniques. FARM is a cashflow token for Harvest, one of the largest autonomous hedge funds. “
Buying and Selling Harvest Finance
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harvest Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harvest Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Harvest Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harvest Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harvest Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.