Inventiva S.A. (NASDAQ:IVA – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 2.8% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $8.81 and last traded at $9.04. Approximately 3,159 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 45% from the average daily volume of 5,713 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.30.
The company has a quick ratio of 5.04, a current ratio of 5.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10. The business’s fifty day moving average is $10.33 and its 200 day moving average is $12.04.
Inventiva Company Profile (NASDAQ:IVA)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inventiva (IVA)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Inventiva Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inventiva and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.