kneat.com, inc. (CVE:KSI – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 4.7% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$4.30 and last traded at C$4.25. 114,332 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 166% from the average session volume of 42,978 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$4.06.
The company has a market cap of C$325.27 million and a P/E ratio of -30.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.11, a quick ratio of 2.41 and a current ratio of 2.47. The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$4.25 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$4.25.
kneat.com Company Profile (CVE:KSI)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for kneat.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for kneat.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.