Shares of Northern Empire Resources Corp. (CVE:NM – Get Rating) shot up 1.6% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$1.28 and last traded at C$1.25. 66,707 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 70% from the average session volume of 220,469 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.23.
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$1.25 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$1.25. The stock has a market cap of C$83.82 million and a P/E ratio of -4.77.
About Northern Empire Resources (CVE:NM)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Empire Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Empire Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.