Argo Global Listed Infrastructure Limited (ASX:ALI – Get Rating) insider Russell Higgins bought 11,013 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 15th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$2.27 ($1.58) per share, for a total transaction of A$24,999.51 ($17,360.77).
Russell Higgins also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 25th, Russell Higgins 3,038 shares of Argo Global Listed Infrastructure stock.
About Argo Global Listed Infrastructure (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Argo Global Listed Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argo Global Listed Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.