Volpara Health Technologies Limited (ASX:VHT – Get Rating) insider Paul Reid acquired 115,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.58 ($0.40) per share, with a total value of A$66,930.00 ($46,479.17).
The company has a quick ratio of 1.32, a current ratio of 1.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.78.
Volpara Health Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Volpara Health Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volpara Health Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.