Splintershards (SPS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Splintershards coin can now be bought for about $0.0550 or 0.00000265 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Splintershards has a total market cap of $40.60 million and $588,808.00 worth of Splintershards was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Splintershards has traded down 0.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WOW-token (WOW) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- RadioCaca (RACA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coin98 (C98) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00002561 BTC.
- TBCC (TBCC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Alpha Venture DAO (ALPHA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- S.S. Lazio (LAZIO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Jade Protocol (JADE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.88 or 0.00100706 BTC.
- S.S. Lazio Fan Token (LAZIO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00010315 BTC.
- ApeSwap (BANANA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- DeXit Network (DXT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000007 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Splinterlands is a digital, collectible card game built on blockchain technology. It is similar in concept to games like Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone where the player builds up a collection of cards, which all have various different stats and abilities, and use them to battle other players in skill-based matches. By using blockchain technology, players can buy, sell, and trade their digital assets freely just as if they were physical cards, and all transactions are recorded publicly and immutably. Telegram “
Splintershards Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Splintershards directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Splintershards should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Splintershards using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Splintershards Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Splintershards and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.