Disco (OTCMKTS:DSCSY – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities research analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Disco stock traded up $0.68 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $45.13. 50,964 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 51,567. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $49.71 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $54.19. Disco has a 12-month low of $43.39 and a 12-month high of $66.54. The firm has a market cap of $8.15 billion, a PE ratio of 15.46 and a beta of 1.19.
About Disco (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Disco (DSCSY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Disco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Disco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.