Community Capital Bancshares, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALBY – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $13.30 and last traded at $13.30. 1,000 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 7% from the average session volume of 936 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.35.
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $13.21 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $13.14.
About Community Capital Bancshares (OTCMKTS:ALBY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Community Capital Bancshares (ALBY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Community Capital Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Community Capital Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.