CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, CREDIT has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar. One CREDIT coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. CREDIT has a total market cap of $45,929.82 and approximately $115.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MYCE (MYCE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 2,505,433,950 coins and its circulating supply is 2,425,433,850 coins. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
Buying and Selling CREDIT
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.