Ergo (ERG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. In the last week, Ergo has traded up 2.1% against the dollar. One Ergo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.99 or 0.00009444 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ergo has a total market capitalization of $63.82 million and approximately $491,707.00 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21,109.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,154.16 or 0.05467468 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00027613 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.41 or 0.00267223 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $124.38 or 0.00589232 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.77 or 0.00557881 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00076617 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
Ergo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ergo builds advanced cryptographic features and radically new DeFi functionality on the rock-solid foundations laid by a decade of blockchain theory and development. Ergo is the open protocol that implements modern scientific ideas in the blockchain area. Ergo operates an open contributor model where anyone is welcome to contribute. EFYT (Ergo First Year Tokens) served the dual purposes of helping to build an early community of stake holders and enthusiasts for Ergo and of raising a small amount of funds for the platform before launch to fund development, promotion etc. EFYT is strictly a Waves token and is not the same as an ERG, which is the Ergo mainnet native token mined after Ergo’s mainnet launch. EFYT were swapped with a fraction of the ERG mined within the first 1 year post mainnet launch (July 1st 2019) “
Ergo Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.