Citigroup lowered shares of GUD (OTCMKTS:GUDHF – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a neutral rating in a research note issued to investors on Monday morning, The Fly reports. They currently have $9.95 price objective on the stock.
GUD stock opened at 7.19 on Monday. GUD has a fifty-two week low of 7.19 and a fifty-two week high of 8.33.
GUD Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GUD (GUDHF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for GUD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GUD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.