NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. NEAR Protocol has a total market cap of $2.60 billion and approximately $225.14 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEAR Protocol coin can now be purchased for $3.60 or 0.00017127 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, NEAR Protocol has traded 8.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00087732 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.61 or 0.00297607 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00050521 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00008559 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000481 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEAR is an open-source, decentralized platform with the potential to change how systems are designed, how applications are built and how the web itself works. It is a complex technology with a simple goal — allow developers and entrepreneurs to easily and sustainably build applications which secure high value assets like money and identity while making them performant and usable enough for consumers to access. NEAR provides a community-operated cloud infrastructure for deploying and running decentralized applications. It combines the features of a decentralized database with others of a serverless compute platform. The token which allows this platform to run also enables applications built on top of it to interact with each other in new ways. Together, these features allow developers to create censorship resistant back-ends for applications that deal with high stakes data like money, identity and assets and open-state components which interact seamlessly with each other. NEAR’s token economy is built around the NEAR token, a unit of value on the platform that enables token holders to use applications on NEAR, participate in network governance, and earn token rewards by staking to the network. “
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.