Ridley Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:RIDYF – Get Rating)’s share price was up 3.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $1.18 and last traded at $1.18. Approximately 1,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 5,560 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.14.
The company has a 50-day moving average of $1.13 and a 200-day moving average of $1.06.
About Ridley (OTCMKTS:RIDYF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ridley (RIDYF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Ridley Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ridley and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.