Shares of Roundhill Cannabis ETF (NYSEARCA:WEED – Get Rating) shot up 2.4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $9.91 and last traded at $9.91. 3,336 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 41% from the average session volume of 5,655 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.68.
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $11.98.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Roundhill Cannabis ETF (WEED)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Roundhill Cannabis ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roundhill Cannabis ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.