Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZIONP – Get Rating)’s share price was up 2.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $21.02 and last traded at $21.01. Approximately 1,247 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 71% from the average daily volume of 4,343 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.50.
The business has a 50 day moving average of $20.35.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 15th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, June 1st were given a dividend of $0.2556 per share. This represents a $1.02 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 4.87%. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, May 31st. This is an increase from Zions Bancorporation, National Association’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.25.
Zions Bancorporation, National Association provides various banking and related services primarily in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. The company offers corporate banking services; commercial banking, including a focus on small- and medium-sized businesses; commercial real estate banking services; municipal and public finance services; retail banking, including residential mortgages; trust services; wealth management and private client banking services; and capital markets products and services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zions Bancorporation, National Association (ZIONP)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Zions Bancorporation National Association Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zions Bancorporation National Association and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.