Scotiabank upgraded shares of Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (TSE:CHE – Get Rating) from a sector perform rating to a sector outperform rating in a report released on Monday morning, PriceTargets.com reports.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, July 26th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, June 30th will be given a dividend of $0.05 per share. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, June 29th. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞.
- Let General Mills Command A Position In Your Defensive Portfolio
- Don’t Bet On A Rebound In Unifirst, Yet
- Booking Holding’s Stock To Benefit As Borders Open Up Again
- Should Nike (NYSE: NKE) Be In Your Portfolio For The Rest Of 2022?
- Recession-Proof Patterson Companies Is A Steal
Receive News & Ratings for Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.