FLO (FLO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 29th. Over the last seven days, FLO has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. FLO has a market cap of $6.36 million and $60,018.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FLO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Buxcoin (BUX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
hashing algorithm. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “FLO was rebranded from Florincoin, it is a public record for building decentralized applications that introduces a new feature called floData. This metadata layer allows reading and writing to the blockchain quickly and easily, encouraging unique apps and tools to be built with FLO. “
Buying and Selling FLO
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.