Braveheart Investment Group plc (LON:BRH – Get Rating) insider Trevor Brown purchased 102,500 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, June 24th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 11 ($0.13) per share, with a total value of £11,275 ($13,832.66).
BRH opened at GBX 12.50 ($0.15) on Thursday. Braveheart Investment Group plc has a 52 week low of GBX 10.40 ($0.13) and a 52 week high of GBX 45 ($0.55). The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 12.82 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 18.11. The firm has a market cap of £6.71 million and a P/E ratio of 4.39. The company has a quick ratio of 7.22, a current ratio of 7.54 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.74.
About Braveheart Investment Group (Get Rating)
- Let General Mills Command A Position In Your Defensive Portfolio
- Don’t Bet On A Rebound In Unifirst, Yet
- Should Nike (NYSE: NKE) Be In Your Portfolio For The Rest Of 2022?
- Booking Holding’s Stock To Benefit As Borders Open Up Again
- Recession-Proof Patterson Companies Is A Steal
Receive News & Ratings for Braveheart Investment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Braveheart Investment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.