ANON (ANON) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on July 1st. Over the last seven days, ANON has traded 57.7% lower against the dollar. ANON has a market capitalization of $46,974.45 and $25.00 worth of ANON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ANON coin can now be purchased for about $0.0062 or 0.00000032 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.61 or 0.00189261 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $220.75 or 0.01141159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005164 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005172 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00081346 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005174 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19,330.92 or 0.99931803 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002324 BTC.
ANON Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ANON is a community-driven privacy cryptocurrency. It was crafted to bring the best of Bitcoin’s code together with its own unique traits and enhanced privacy and utility characteristics from other blockchain technologies. ANON, a.k.a. Anonymous, was originally announced on CNBC’s “Crypto Trader” program in late April, 2018. “
ANON Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ANON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ANON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ANON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ANON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ANON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.