SAF-Holland SE (OTCMKTS:SFHLF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,700 shares, a decrease of 79.9% from the May 31st total of 58,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lowered their target price on shares of SAF-Holland from €13.00 ($13.83) to €12.00 ($12.77) and set a “hold” rating on the stock in a report on Wednesday, May 11th.
Shares of SFHLF remained flat at $12.06 during trading hours on Friday. SAF-Holland has a 1 year low of 8.40 and a 1 year high of 12.06.
SAF-Holland SE manufactures and supplies chassis-related assemblies and components for trailers, trucks, semi-trailers, and buses. The company offers axle and suspension systems, fifth wheels, coupling systems, kingpins, and landing gears, as well as ball races, braking and EBS systems, lighting systems, and disc brakes.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SAF-Holland (SFHLF)
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
- Why Rio Tinto Group (RIO) Is An Undervalued Opportunity
- Insiders are Loading Up on These 3 Pullbacks
Receive News & Ratings for SAF-Holland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SAF-Holland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.