Cementos Argos S.A. (OTCMKTS:CMTOY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Sunday, July 3rd, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, July 11th will be paid a dividend of 0.0747 per share on Thursday, July 28th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.52%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, July 8th.
Shares of CMTOY stock opened at $7.06 on Tuesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $7.05 and a 200-day moving average of $7.34. Cementos Argos has a 12-month low of $6.19 and a 12-month high of $9.80.
Cementos Argos Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cementos Argos (CMTOY)
- Hello Group Stock is Attractive Value Speculators
- Two Pet Health Stocks To Watch And One To Avoid
- PetVivo Holdings Is A Growth Stock Worth a Look
- PVH Corp Stock Approaching Key Support Levels
- 5 Reasons to Climb Aboard Carnival Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Cementos Argos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cementos Argos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.