FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ:FATBP – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Friday, June 24th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, July 8th will be given a dividend of 0.1719 per share on Wednesday, July 20th. This represents a $2.06 annualized dividend and a yield of 11.59%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 7th.
Shares of FATBP opened at $17.80 on Tuesday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $17.41. FAT Brands has a 12 month low of $11.50 and a 12 month high of $24.43.
FAT Brands Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FAT Brands (FATBP)
- Hello Group Stock is Attractive Value Speculators
- PetVivo Holdings Is A Growth Stock Worth a Look
- Two Pet Health Stocks To Watch And One To Avoid
- PVH Corp Stock Approaching Key Support Levels
- Three (3) Top-Rated Dividend Payers Worth Your Attention
Receive News & Ratings for FAT Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FAT Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.