Separately, HSBC cut shares of Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday.
Shares of OTCMKTS FLMNF opened at $54.04 on Tuesday. Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft has a 52-week low of $48.96 and a 52-week high of $54.04. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $57.87 and its two-hundred day moving average is $61.54.
Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the investment in and operation of optical and hearing aid businesses. The company manufactures and sells visual aids and other optical products, including glasses, frames, lenses, sunglasses, contact lenses and accessories, and various merchandise, as well as hearing aids and accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft (FLMNF)
- Basset Furniture Quietly Proves Its Value
- Earnings Revisions: Why You Shouldn’t Count On A Rebound In Stocks … Yet
- Hello Group Stock is Attractive Value Speculators
- PVH Corp Stock Approaching Key Support Levels
- PetVivo Holdings Is A Growth Stock Worth a Look
Receive News & Ratings for Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fielmann Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.