BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 63.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 6th. One BitcoinPoS coin can now be purchased for $0.0507 or 0.00000251 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, BitcoinPoS has traded up 10.2% against the US dollar. BitcoinPoS has a total market cap of $284,220.68 and approximately $48.00 worth of BitcoinPoS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00002043 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. BitcoinPoS’s total supply is 5,820,499 coins and its circulating supply is 5,609,045 coins. The official message board for BitcoinPoS is medium.com/@bitcoin_pos. BitcoinPoS’s official website is www.bitcoinpos.net. BitcoinPoS’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoin_PoS_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitcoinPoS is a new peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. BitcoinPoS is not a fork from Bitcoin Network! It's a scalable, fast, permissionless, decentralized cryptocurrency that requires no trusted third parties and no central bank. “
BitcoinPoS Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinPoS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinPoS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinPoS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinPoS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinPoS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.