FairGame (FAIR) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 6th. During the last seven days, FairGame has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. FairGame has a market capitalization of $951,117.66 and approximately $214,467.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairGame coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001706 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DIAMOND (DIAMOND) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.90 or 0.00108501 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00049762 BTC.
- Giresunspor Token (GRS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00007706 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairGame Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairGame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.