Insig AI Plc (LON:INSG – Get Rating) insider Richard Bernstein bought 45,000 shares of Insig AI stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, July 5th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 28 ($0.34) per share, with a total value of £12,600 ($15,257.93).
Richard Bernstein also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, June 30th, Richard Bernstein bought 100,000 shares of Insig AI stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 29 ($0.35) per share, with a total value of £29,000 ($35,117.46).
- On Monday, April 25th, Richard Bernstein bought 275,000 shares of Insig AI stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 28 ($0.34) per share, with a total value of £77,000 ($93,242.92).
Shares of INSG stock opened at GBX 29 ($0.35) on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of £30.65 million and a P/E ratio of 2,900.00. Insig AI Plc has a one year low of GBX 19.06 ($0.23) and a one year high of GBX 86.90 ($1.05). The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 33.20 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 34.74. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.56, a current ratio of 4.22 and a quick ratio of 4.22.
Insig AI Plc provides data science and machine learning solutions. It offers cutting-edge machine learning techniques, elastic database, and cloud-computing technology for investment professionals. The company's products include Insig Portfolio, a data science and machine learning platform designed to enhance investment strategies and portfolio interrogation; Insig Data, which takes data from third party providers and transforms it into a machine-readable format; and Insig Docs, an application that extracts, stores, and tags data from documents and allows access, unlock, and visualization of large amounts of data.
- Looking to Dump These 3 Possible Delisted Chinese Stocks? Let’s Take a Look.
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks That Can Renovate Your Portfolio
- Get Defensive With These Three Upgrades
- Vera Bradley Stock Getting Cheap
- 3 Education Stocks to Enroll in This Summer
Receive News & Ratings for Insig AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Insig AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.