Public Mint (MINT) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 6th. During the last week, Public Mint has traded 29% higher against the dollar. Public Mint has a total market cap of $1.70 million and $9,095.00 worth of Public Mint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Public Mint coin can currently be bought for about $0.0164 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00026706 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- GreenCoin.AI (GRC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00009082 BTC.
- Notional Finance (NOTE) traded 22.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Public Mint Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Public Mint
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Public Mint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Public Mint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Public Mint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Public Mint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Public Mint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.