Achain (ACT) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. One Achain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges. Achain has a market cap of $2.08 million and approximately $218,927.00 worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Achain has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,174.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.78 or 0.00175980 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003957 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.80 or 0.00132916 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00033871 BTC.
Achain (ACT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 22nd, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 999,999,998 coins. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Achain is www.achain.com.
Buying and Selling Achain
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.