Connectome (CNTM) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. In the last week, Connectome has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar. One Connectome coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00000734 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Connectome has a market cap of $206,022.74 and approximately $492,111.00 worth of Connectome was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,174.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003957 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.80 or 0.00132916 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00033871 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00067750 BTC.
Connectome Coin Profile
Connectome (CRYPTO:CNTM) is a coin. It launched on May 7th, 2019. Connectome’s total supply is 1,213,183 coins and its circulating supply is 1,210,675 coins. Connectome’s official website is connectome.to. Connectome’s official Twitter account is @Connectome_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Connectome Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Connectome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Connectome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Connectome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Connectome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Connectome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.