Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One Einsteinium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000047 BTC on major exchanges. Einsteinium has a market cap of $2.43 million and approximately $5,210.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00021806 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.81 or 0.00266144 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000366 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
Einsteinium (CRYPTO:EMC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 222,752,921 coins. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation. Einsteinium’s official message board is www.emc2.cafe. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Einsteinium Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.