GoByte (GBX) traded 86.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 6th. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded 1.3% lower against the dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.0111 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. GoByte has a total market cap of $106,365.30 and approximately $274.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- UFO Gaming (UFO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 37.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CyborgShiba (CBS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Unknown Fair Object (UFO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- Gbrick (GBX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Columbus (CBS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Charm (CHARM) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte (GBX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 17th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 9,574,778 coins. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoByte’s official message board is community.gobyte.network.
GoByte Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.