Kyocera (OTCMKTS:KYOCY – Get Rating) updated its FY 2023 earnings guidance on Tuesday. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $3.73-$3.73 for the period. The company issued revenue guidance of $17.39 billion-$17.39 billion.
Kyocera Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:KYOCY traded down $1.12 during trading on Friday, hitting $55.39. 18,003 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 32,225. The stock has a market capitalization of $19.88 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.97, a PEG ratio of 1.81 and a beta of 0.47. The business’s fifty day moving average is $54.18 and its 200-day moving average is $55.30. Kyocera has a one year low of $50.41 and a one year high of $67.66. The company has a quick ratio of 1.63, a current ratio of 2.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Kyocera Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kyocera (KYOCY)
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for Kyocera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kyocera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.