NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. One NEAR Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $4.95 or 0.00021326 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. NEAR Protocol has a total market capitalization of $3.72 billion and approximately $398.03 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.55 or 0.00114519 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001517 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.93 or 0.00280024 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00038542 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00009396 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- StoneDAO (SDT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000575 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Coin Profile
NEAR Protocol (CRYPTO:NEAR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 4th, 2020. NEAR Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 753,124,250 coins. NEAR Protocol’s official message board is near.org/blog. NEAR Protocol’s official website is near.org. NEAR Protocol’s official Twitter account is @NEARProtocol.
Buying and Selling NEAR Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEAR Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.