Quark (QRK) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $987,945.30 and $85,422.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can currently be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Quark has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- X-HASH (XSH) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00006812 BTC.
- Monopoly Millionaire Control (MMC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001115 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
QRK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 280,889,269 coins. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Quark Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.