Ravencoin Classic (RVC) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Ravencoin Classic has a market cap of $281,520.63 and $9,532.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ravencoin Classic coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ravencoin Classic has traded up 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,143.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,710.21 or 0.07389569 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.12 or 0.00164722 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00021333 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.49 or 0.00265697 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.43 or 0.00697520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.85 or 0.00612896 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00005741 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
Ravencoin Classic Coin Profile
Ravencoin Classic (RVC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X16R hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 3rd, 2018. Ravencoin Classic’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 10,501,536,351 coins. Ravencoin Classic’s official message board is medium.com/@rvnclassic. Ravencoin Classic’s official website is ravencoinclassic.io. Ravencoin Classic’s official Twitter account is @RVNClassic_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ravencoin Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ravencoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.