Shares of Telstra Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:TLSYY – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $13.52 and traded as high as $13.96. Telstra shares last traded at $13.92, with a volume of 9,723 shares.
Telstra Stock Down 0.1 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $13.52 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $14.07. The company has a current ratio of 0.69, a quick ratio of 0.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46.
Telstra Corporation Limited provides telecommunications and information services to businesses, governments, and individuals in Australia and internationally. It operates in four segments: Telstra Consumer and Small Business, Telstra Enterprise, Networks and IT, and Telstra InfraCo The company offers telecommunication products, services, and solutions across mobiles, fixed and mobile broadband, media, and digital content in prepaid and post-paid services, as well as operates call centers, Telstra shops, and the Telstra dealership network.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Telstra (TLSYY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Telstra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telstra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.