Aion (AION) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 8th. Aion has a market capitalization of $21.36 million and $1.23 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aion has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar. One Aion coin can currently be bought for about $0.0426 or 0.00000179 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,831.58 or 1.00029876 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00049345 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.84 or 0.00230175 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.68 or 0.00158174 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.08 or 0.00264755 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00060167 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000216 BTC.
Aion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Equihash210,9 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 19th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 501,505,081 coins. The official website for Aion is theoan.com. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network.
Buying and Selling Aion
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.