Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 8th. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $4.13 million and approximately $202.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 51.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.29 or 0.00791229 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,858.53 or 1.00142978 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
LCC is a PoW + Hive coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 763,381,387 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.