Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 43.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 7th. One Pinkcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Pinkcoin has a total market capitalization of $182,458.52 and $4.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pinkcoin has traded down 25.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.37 or 0.00230095 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00004914 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001540 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00008615 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.50 or 0.00519512 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000310 BTC.
Pinkcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2014. Pinkcoin’s total supply is 462,276,145 coins and its circulating supply is 437,015,709 coins. The official website for Pinkcoin is getstarted.with.pink. The official message board for Pinkcoin is slack.with.pink. The Reddit community for Pinkcoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pinkcoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pinkcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pinkcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pinkcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.